AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND DOLL
The DOLL Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by DOLL.
The DOLL Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the DOLL Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
DOLL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the DOLL Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the DOLL Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The DOLL Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of DOLL and DOLL is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. DOLL is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. DOLL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DOLL of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DOLL Web Site, you warrant to DOLL that you will not use the DOLL Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the DOLL Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the DOLL Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the DOLL Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the DOLL Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The DOLL Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- DOLL has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DOLL reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DOLL reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. DOLL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DOLL's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. DOLL does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, DOLL specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized DOLL spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of DOLL.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO DOLL OR POSTED AT ANY DOLL WEB SITE
DOLL does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to DOLL (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any DOLL Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting DOLL, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. DOLL is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in DOLL's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE DOLL WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DOLL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE DOLL WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE DOLL WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
DOLL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE DOLL WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. DOLL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : email@example.com
DOLL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the DOLL Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the DOLL Web Site. Use of the DOLL Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and DOLL as a result of this agreement or use of the DOLL Web Site. DOLL's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of DOLL's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the DOLL Web Site or information provided to or gathered by DOLL with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and DOLL with respect to the DOLL Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and DOLL with respect to the DOLL Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the DOLL Web Site are: Copyright 2010 by DOLL and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
In order for you to access certain components of the Website or to purchase products or services that we offer via the Website, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information), including the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, mailing address, and email address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit or debit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code).
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you information about our Company or our products or services
- to send you information for marketing purposes based on your consent to receive such information
- to verify your qualifications for certain products or services
- to process your transactions and setup your online account
- to provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and billing information
- to customize and tailor your experience on the Website by displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences
- to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage to better understand your preferences
- to conduct research and development to improve our products and services
- to provide customer feedback and support
- to manage system administration and security
- to operate, optimize, and maintain our Website
- to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service
- to fulfill your contractual obligations with us, comply with legal obligations, or carry out other legitimate businesses interests
If you do not wish for us to continue using your Personal Data in any manner described above, you can make such request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Data with any third parties, please email us your request to email@example.com, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Website.
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to us, but note that you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing such request to email@example.com. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. At any time, you may (a) review, access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our Company, or promotional material from our partners; (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Data with third parties; or (d) withdraw your consent if we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, all by emailing such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make available features on the Website for you to post comments on that may be viewed by another user of the Website. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are a parent of a child under the age of 13 and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and objection rights. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals.